The United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is there for any customer who wants to have their voices heard by the management. People are encouraged to leave their thoughts so that those in-charge can take action.
As a sign of gratitude, participants stand a chance to win prizes in the sweepstakes. Go ahead and give it a shot. A few minutes will suffice to complete it. The links and requirements can be found below.
About Carl’s Jr
This fast food chain is based in California and has stores all over the US. They have over a thousand branches that serve American comfort food like burger, chicken, hotdog, and the like.
It was founded by Carl Karcher, whom the place is named after, and his wife Margaret Heinz Karcher. They did so in the early 40s during the war using money borrowed against the car and a bit of savings. It started out as a humble hot dog cart and has turned into a massive enterprise.
How to Participate in the United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- Proficiency in English or Spanish.
- A few minutes to answer the queries.
- A fast network connection.
- A web-browsing device.
- Head over to the survey site at tellhappystar.com or carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com.
- The welcome page is going to require you to enter a number of information in data fields. These include the store number, the date of the visit, and the time stamped on your receipt. Each of these can be found illustrated in the accompanying image. They will also verify if you are 18 or older.
- Read the disclaimer and directions for the sweepstakes, then proceed to the next page.
- Select your type of visit and order. Approximate your satisfaction with different elements of the restaurant like cleanliness, variety, taste, and portion size.
- Indicate whether you had some trouble. Describe it with as much detail as you can.
- Approximate the likelihood of a return and referral based on this visit. Explain your answers.
- Select the food items that you got for yourself.
- Count the number of visits you have made to the place in the last month.
- Answer the classification questions.
- United States Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://hardees.com/hsrsweeps
- Car’s Jr Official Website: http://carlsjr.com/
- Hardee’s Official Website: http://hardees.com/