The Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, found at Petro-Canada.ca/hero, is an online questionnaire designed by Petro-Canada that allows them to measure merchandise and services as it pertains to customers. The information gleaned from the survey will allow the company to make improvements wherever needed. This survey is done online for your convenience.
It can benefit you greatly to take this survey. First, you can know you are helping the company improve. Companies are always want to make changes for the better, especially when they get a lot of complaints. They can work on changing them to provide you and others with a better shopping experience. Second, you will earn points into your account for participating. You will also be in the running to win a gas card from Petro-Canada for $2,000. Participating in the sweepstakes is not mandatory.
Petro-Canada is a Canadian retail business affiliated with Suncor Energy. It was formally a crown corporation of Canada until 1990. Its headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. The company merged with Suncor Energy in August 2009, which allowed the shareholders of Suncor to receive sixty percent ownership in the enterprise with the remaining forty percent going to the Petro-Canada shareholders.
Petro-Canada is one of the largest companies in Canada, owning refineries in Quebec, Alberta and Newfoundland. It also controls many oil fields throughout the country and has numerous gas stations throughout Canada. In 2006, the company established a pre-paid mobile phone service called Petro-Canada Mobility.
How to Participate in the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Francais.
- Have your recent Petro-Canada receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
- Enter the date of your visit, which is on your receipt. Type it in or use the helpful calendar tool.
- Enter the time of the visit by using the drop-down box.
- Enter the store code from the receipt into the boxes. Click Take Survey when ready.
- Answer questions. Rate your experience by providing answers to questions concerning your visit, such as how the staff was, the cleanliness, whether you purchased anything other than gasoline, and so on. Be honest and pay close attention to all directions.
- If you want to earn points for this survey, you will need to sign into your account or create one. To enter the sweepstakes, follow directions. Type your contact information into the form.
- Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/independent/640.aspx#how
- Petro-Canada Official Website: http://petro-canada.ca/default.aspx