The Schlotzsky’s Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to find out what customers really think of their experience with the restaurant. The survey is the brands’ way of identifying its strengths and weaknesses. So, you should be as candid in your answers as possible. They really want to know the real deal about their food, staff and so on. If you can think of a question that was not asked and would make a significant difference to the brand, ensure that you leave your comments in the section provided.
This is your chance to tell the brand exactly what you think of their products or services. While some companies may be reluctant to open up this door, Schlotzsky’s really wants to improve their services. They understand that the customer really is King when it comes to making or breaking your business. So, give positive and constructive feedback as to how you think they can better their services.
While this restaurant chain specializes in sandwiches, it also serves pasta’s, wraps, pizzas and salad. The restaurant was opened in 1971 in Texas. They have since relocated to Georgia.
The restaurant is known for its witty marketing slogans and has a presence in 35 States. It also has chains in three other countries. Some restaurants even offer cinnabon products.
How to Participate in the Schlotzsky’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- A smart device or PC.
- A stable internet connection.
- Your Schlotzsky’s restaurant receipt.
- A few spare minutes to complete the survey.
- Use the following link to enter the survey bunbuzz.com.
- You will then be prompted to enter the store code of the restaurant you visited.
- You will then be prompted to enter whether you ate out, drove through or dinned in.
- Answer the next few questions that follow.
- Indicate whether you belong to the loyalty program or would like to join.
- Submit survey.
- Schlotzsky’s Official Website: https://schlotzskys.com/