Walgreens, famously known for its pharmaceutical products if offering customers who make a purchase in store the opportunity to take part in the walgreenslistens.com customer feedback survey. On completion of the survey, which involves answering a few very easy questions, customers are offered the chance to enter the monthly sweepstakes to win $3000.
Walgreens is the largest drug store chain in the United States with more than 8,000 stores nationwide. Walgreens provides pharmaceutical products as well as a photo studio and other health and wellness services. Founded in 1901 by Charles Walgreen on Chicago’s south side, Walgreens grew rapidly due to the alcohol prohibition period in the 1920’s to become the successful retail chain that it is today.
How To Win $3000 In The Walgreens walgreenslistens.com Survey
You will require the following:
1. A computer that is capable of accessing the internet.
2. Possess a recent Walgreens store receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey printed on it.
3. Be 18 years of age or older.
4. Able to read and write English or Spanish.
1. Visit walgreenslistens.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. Choose English or Spanish as your choice of language.
3. If you look on your store receipt you will see a survey number that is 11 digits long. Enter this in the space provided.
4. Also on the store receipt is a password, enter this in the space provided as well.
5. Then click ‘Take Survey’.
6. On the next page is some information regarding the walgreenslistens.com survey. Take the time to read this information and then proceed forward by clicking ‘Next’.
7. Over the following pages you will be asked a range of questions about your experience at a Walgreens store. You will be asked to answer these questions on a scale of 1 to 9.
8. You will be asked to answer if you would refer Walgreens to your family and friends. Mark this on a scale of 1 to 9 also.
9. Other questions you will be asked will be “what was the purpose of your visit to Walgreens?” and “did you find what you were looking for?”
10. You will also be asked some questions about the item you went to Walgreens to buy. Answer the questions explaining if you were happy or not with the product or service.
11. Some other questions will include “were you greeted in a friendly manner upon entering the store?” and if the checkout process was quick and easy.
12. Finally, when the survey is over you will be given the option of entering the monthly sweepstakes. Submit you name, address and telephone number.
Official Survey Page: Walgreens Customer Feedback Survey at walgreenslistens.com.
Survey Rules: http://mshare.net/imagegrounds/grounds/walgreens/CSAT_PROMOTION_RULES_COUPON.pdf
To enter the walgreenslistens.com survey for post send a ‘3×5? postcard with your name, postal address, email address and telephone number to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
To enter via the telephone call either of the following numbers:
Once you have completed the survey and you have chosen to enter the monthly sweepstakes to win $3000 in the walgreenslistens.com customer survey it is very important that you enter you correct name, address and telephone number. This information is used to contact you in the event that you are a lucky winner.