Subway is offering loyal customers a free cookie for taking one minute of their time to complete the tellsubway.com survey. The survey is setup to provide Subway with customer feedback about their recent purchase and experience in their stores. You will asked to recall back to your last visit and answer questions about the food, the service and the cleanliness and layout of the store.
Subway is a healthier option to the majority of fast food outlets offering tasty salads, fresh baked breads with delicious fillings including an assortment of cheeses, ham, chicken, tuna and beef. First opening in 1965 by Fred DeLuca, Subway now can be found in over 30,000 locations worldwide. This is your opportunity to help Subway maintain a healthy product and excellent customer service by giving your candid feedback.
How To Get A Free Cookie In The tellsubway.com Survey
You will require the following:
1. A Subway store receipt close at hand.
2. A computer with internet access.
3. A pen or pencil.
4. A valid and working email address.
1. Visit tellsubway.com on your device.
2. Select your store location.
4. Enter the store ID if it hasn’t automatically loaded from your location selector.
5. Then enter the date of your visit that is printed on your receipt.
6. Your survey questions will ask you things like:
a. How likely are you to recommend this SUBWAY® Restaurant to a friend or colleague?
b. How satisfied were you with your overall experience today?
7. You will need to rate these questions on a scale of 1 to 10 being; (10=very satisfied, 0=not at all satisfied).
8. Towards the end you will be asked for your email address where you will be sent the validation code for your free subway cookie.
If you have enjoyed Subway’s mouthwatering fresh bread rolls loaded with lots of healthy fillings and you would like to tell Subways of your experience go to tellsubway.com and grab a free cookie.